Lumewave, Inc. | Simply Wireless
We’re witnessing the transformation of outdoor lighting. In the next 10 years virtually all outdoor lighting will be replaced with newer, more efficient lighting technologies like LED, induction or plasma.
The big question is will they include controls? All this new lighting is 100% controllable and controls should be a part of the solutions. The result is additional savings gained during nighttime hours.
More importantly, when these new lighting technologies are used with Lumewave’s peer to peer communication modules and motion detectors, the public safety is greatly enhanced by insuring that people have enough light where they need it, when they need it.
Lumewave’s wireless control and monitoring system for outdoor lighting can economically bring these benefits
to your new lighting conversion.
- Network wide control from your desktop.
- Multi-step switching or 0-10Vdc dimming.
- Astronomic time scheduling for nighttime savings.
- Group control through peer to peer communication.
- Smart Meter technology for revenue grade energy monitoring.
- Adjustable photocell control.
- Demand and Adaptive Responsive.
- Over the air flashing for program updates.